I have been actively and enthusiastically engaged for close to 3 decades in helping homeowners, renters and commercial clients satisfy their requirements for shelter and business. Mine is a career that brings enormous satisfaction not only to me, but also to the residential and commercial real estate clients and customers who have entrusted me with handling the largest and most complicated transactions of their lives.
While Real Estate is my passion, I also find rejuvenating pleasure in sharing quality time with family and close friends as a way to stay connected to the important things in life… “Take time to stop and smell the roses!” is one of my favorite quotes. I feel that it is vitally important for a person to periodically take momentary breaks from their business so that they can get a fresh perspective on things.
As for hobbies, I alternate between frustrating myself on the golf course and leisurely cruising around town on the Harley.
Background & Experience
- Broker – Realty Transaction Services, Inc., Bowie, MD – 1998-Present
- Associate – NAI Michael – 2015-Present
- Sales Person and Associate Broker – Century 21 Home Center, Greenbelt, MD – 1988-1998
- Consultant for residential land development and subdivision projects in Prince George’s and Anne Arundel Counties, MD
Professional Associations & Designations
- Licensed Real Estate Broker – State of Maryland and District of Columbia
- Virginia Broker Candidate
- Bowie Advisory Planning Board – Board Member
- Rider University Alumni – Board of Directors
- Ernest Everett Just Foundation, Inc. – Board Member
- Prince George’s County Association of REALTORS Grievance Committee – Member